Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Weekly Wishlist: 10th October

I'm sorry for my lack of posts! It is surprising how little time I actually have to myself at uni. With my 20 contact hours and (lacking but still present) social life, I haven't really had the chance to do my nails, look for stuff or surf the web in general. I'm going to try and blog more often now that I've settled in a bit more (I hope) but here is my wish list!

Hayley's Comet - Beetlejuice! I am a big fan of Models Own nail varnishes and this is the latest addition to their Beetlejuice range (which I love!). I already own three varnishes from the collection but this one just looks so pretty in the bottle! If I see it in my local Boots store I might be tempted enough to pick it up. However, can I really afford a £5 nail varnish? I think not :(

CAT NOVELTY ALL IN ONE I am not keen on onesies. They are unflattering and often you get too hot in them so I have never owned one. However, this one is so cute! In my house I WILL manage to make movie night a common occurrence and we will sit in the kitchen in our onesies and duvets with some popcorn. Last night three of us watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show and it was one of the best nights I've had since I've moved in. We WILL continue movie night.

Walk the Moon Album and London Tickets I have loved Walk The Moon for ages. Their song Anna Sun was played as background music in an episode of The Vampire Diaries (which comes back monday!) and their debut album was amazing yet not available in the UK. Now their new album is coming out and IS available and they are touring as well. I feel like I need to get this album and gig tickets but I have no one to go with. Come on, someone! Come with me!

MELBOURNE MOCCASIN LOAFERS Well, for a start they are called 'Melbourne' and I adore the city of Melbourne but overall I just love these loafers and I'm in need of a new pair of black pumps. I've had no luck with my kitty pumps and I've had my eye on these for a while. I'd love for my local branch to get them in but I doubt that will happen. Maybe I need to have a cheeky trip to London?

Taylor Swift - Red Taylor has just released the new song 'I knew you were trouble' from her new album Red. I was originally going to just buy the song but I have been told that play.com are selling a signed copy of her album for £10 so I think I will just buy the album (like now!) I am loving all the new songs she has released from this new album so far and it isn't funny how excited I am for the album to drop. I guess Taylor Swift is no longer a guilty pleasure......

Now, I forgot to add Ellie Goulding's new album Halycon. I'm not sure whether to buy it or not but HMV are selling the MP3 for £4.99. I don't really mind paying £4.99 for an album so I might have to buy that too. I feel sorry for my bank account right now.

So that's it!

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment