Saturday 26 January 2013

I'm sorry!


Hi guys,

I’m sorry I haven’t posted in almost a month! As I have dropped three modules and only picked up two, I expected to have much more free time to blog and spend trailing the Internet for stuff I want to buy. However, I’ve got much more work to do this semester (thanks to my new physical chemistry module which is really quite tricky) so I am only getting as far as drooling over the new Valentino ready-to-wear collection and the Elie Saab Haute Couture dresses.

I will upload another post soon! I intend on either vlogging or just writing about the products I’ve recently run out of (I have no dry shampoo right now and it’s killing me!). I also have a few reviews I need to write up when I have the time. I’m starting to think I really need to get my tablet up and running so I can start of these posts in the 5 minutes in between lectures or something.

Well, I’m off to the library to work on my Nano-particles essay and tutorial work but keep coming back! I will be posting soon….promise!

Rachael xoxo

 p.s. Listen to Joe Brooks' new song ''Til my heart stops beating'. It is super cheesy but his voice is so lovely. He's such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment