Saturday 22 February 2014

Instagram Update #13

Hello!
This has been long overdue - I know. I guess this is what second year chemistry does to you. I have not stopped since the semester has started and now I've just finished week 6. I've had lab reports coming out of my ears, rehearsals for the Headlights end of year showcase, I've been trying to eat a little more healthily and be exercising three times a week, I've had to sort out my year abroad stuff, internships - basically everything! Oh, and there is keeping up with lectures and tutorials too. I've currently got two lab reports on the go but due to my living in the library for the past week I'm giving myself a little breather (I think the first report is almost done now anyway!) so here is my first post in about 3 weeks. Ergh, I'm a terrible blogger!


Models Own Utopia and Pink Fizz / Pink lipstick / Uni life / The 1975 were amazing again! / A night out with my girls (and guys) / Why was L'oreal 3 for 2?


1. See my post (here) for my Models Own sale haul. When I found out about it I spent a good 10 minutes on the bus trawling through which colours to get and I am so happy I picked up Utopia and Pink Fizz. They are such a power couple! Utopia has the most amazing staying power and the glitter literally peels off in one go so it isn't a pain to remove. I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

2. As I have been working non-stop I have been neglecting my pink lipstick. For the first time in over a week I actually put it on and - let me tell you - I missed it. I feel like a completely different person without a bright lip. I feel like I blend in a little bit more and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing!

3. Like I said - I'm spending all day every day in the library (or lab!). This photo was actually taken on Valentines Day. Who needs to bake cookies and belt out Taylor Swift when you have Tom Odell, sweet and salty popcorn and inorganic chemistry?

4. Last Saturday I went to go see The 1975 again. Chris came down to Norwich and we made a weekend of it. They were absolutely amazing (again!) and I ended up actually chilling with The Neighbourhood for a while after the gig and then in The LCR at A list afterwards. But yeah - both The 1975 and The Neighbourhood were AMAZING - check them out if you haven't already!

5. As I said, we went to The LCR for A List after The 1975. Sam (in the photo) came up to see Amber and Chris actually took this photo but it was such a good night out. I think it is definitely going to be one of those nights at university that I will never forget. I've never had such a good night out!

6. Lastly, I went into town and came back with 3 L'oreal products. I saw the advert for the new foundation and instantly had to try it. I don't need a new foundation for a while but I thought I'd pick it up whilst it was on 3 for 2. I've had my eye on the eye palette (haha) for a while and finally picked it up along with a new mascara (I'll need one of those soon too). I managed to get all three for £14 because I had £6 of beauty points on my Superdrug card so I can't really complain. I just hope they are all fantastic products!

So here is my latest Instagram update - don't forget to follow me at rachaelwowzie if you want to see more!

I'll try and post more often - I promise!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment