Sunday 2 February 2014

Models Own Sale Haul!

As many of you know, Models Own have had 50% off of all products on their website (excluding gift sets). I couldn't help but take advantage and I am just a little bit proud that I managed to stop at just 6 new varnishes. I could have bought at least 12!

I felt a little silly ordering new nail varnishes considering I haven't painted my nails since last summer. It takes forever for nails to dry and I feel so guilty spending an hour painting my nails when I could be working. However, now I've gone back to painted nails I don't know how I didn't paint them for so long. It looks so much better!

Anyway, here are the varnishes I picked up in my haul!


Left to right: Utopia, Pink Fizz, Hypergel Naked Glow, Hypergel Pink Veneer, Moody Grey and Snow White

So far I have only tested out Utopia, Pink Fizz and Naked Glow but I love all three! 


I paired Utopia with an accent nail of Pink Fizz and absolutely love the mix. The  pale pink glitter is a really good match for the pink/lilac/grey Utopia and I am just a little bit obsessed. I just want to redo this combo over and over again (I can't do that). This is one day (and a shower!) after initial application with no topcoat and as you can see there is no chipping. I'm so happy and 100% glad I did pick up these two shades at least.

I'll continue with swatches and reviews when I get round to using them all.

Have you taken advantage of the Models Own sale? If you want to pick anything up, do it ASAP. The sale at www.modelsownit.com only lasts until midnight on February 4th!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment