Tuesday 22 April 2014

OOTD // You'll be singing me a song that I'll forget, I always forget



Dress: Asos (here)
Boots: New Look
Necklace: Primark (old)
Jacket: H&M (similar here)

Excuse the awful photos - the weather was awful and I actually took these photos to send to a friend to ask if my outfit was okay for a night out. I wore it in the end (although felt very underdressed!). The dress is so comfy and actually says 'wallflower' on the top. It's a bit weird but I love the pattern so decided to keep it. 25% off ASOS own brand is dangerous!

The boots I picked up for £26 and they are real leather! I got them for nights out - who wants to wear £100 docs or high heels every time they go out? Well, not me anyway. They are not the most comfortable boots in the world but they are a hell of a lot better than heels! I always get asked if they are Doc Martens as well - I don't know why. They look nothing like them!

I must do outfit posts more!

Rachael xoxo

p.s. I'm pretty much obsessed with Lewis Watson right now - I can't wait for his new album to come out! Eeeeeeeeek.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachael, you left a lovely comment on my blog - darcymae.com - so I thought I would pay your blog a visit! I'm loving this look! Edgy mixed with pretty is my absolute favorite way to style outfits :)

    -Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear - your blog was so lovely I couldn't help but comment!

      Delete