Sunday 8 September 2013

The Royal Albert Tea Tour is back!


Hi everyone!
As you may know (or, you know, you don't) I went to one of the dates of the Royal Albert tea tour in London earlier this summer. For those of you who were heartbroken that you couldn't make any of the earlier dates you are in luck. Yes, that's right ladies and gents. They are treating us to another tea tour!


Two dates have already gone but the rest are as follows:
Thursday 12th and Friday 13th - Bloomsbury Square
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th - Parsons Green



I'm heading up on Thursday 12th so if you are going and see me don't forget to say hi!

If you are unsure about what's going on I'll explain....


Royal Albert have an incredibly cute decorated ice cream van that they park up in various parks in London. From this van they give out free tea and cakes served on their vintage crockery (btw, their strawberry cupcakes are amazing!). You can just have a little chat with a friend or someone else attending and watch the world go by for a while. All the waiters/waitresses are dressed in pretty tea dresses and suits and it's just lovely! I spent a good hour there last time and had such a fantastic time!

You also have the opportunity to buy some of their new range which is (if I do say so myself) absolutely gorgeous! Every time I go to Debenhams or House of Fraser I stare at it like a kid in a sweet shop and wish I had an excuse to buy something.


If you are intending to go to London any time soon then maybe go on one of the days above! Who can say no to free tea and cake? This is all in aid of Breast Cancer care and of course there are plenty of opportunities to donate (as I did last time).

You won't regret it (well I didn't)

Are you thinking about heading into London for this? Let me know!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment