Wednesday 2 October 2013

Instagram Update #8


The 1975 were amazing / learning lines / t-shirt / Kate Moss 01 / cheeky cheeky nandos / the 1975 were that good okay?
1. As you may know, I went and saw The 1975 last week. I have so many photos from that night that I love but managed to keep it down to three on my Instagram. I don't want to annoy anyone.

2. In 8 days I am doing my first ever hour long, Edinburgh style, sketch show at the Norwich Fringe Festival. It is called 'Full Beam' and is a showcase of the best sketches from the Headlights Comedy Society since it was founded. If you live in or around Norwich you can get tickets online through the Norwich Fringe! You get to see horny bank robbers, me as a sassy american and Noel Edmunds going nuts so you'd be a fool to miss it. At only £5 why not? 

Oh, and here I am learning lines with a vanilla latte...it's a hard life.

3. Freshers week was last week and I went to the t-shirt party with 2 of my flatmates (unfortunately we couldn't all get tickets). I actually loved my t-shirt this year. Oh, and it's really strange not being on campus - just saying.

4. This is just another picture from before the T-shirt party. I'm wearing the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 01. It's a cool toned bright red (it looked much darker in the tube). It's a nice lipstick but probably not my favourite ever. Luckily I only paid about £3 for it!

5. I had my first lab session in 5 months yesterday and it did not go well. I felt so awful afterwards that I said to Emma 'We're going to Nandos' so we did and I got a meal and drink for £4.50. Thank god for freshers vouchers! Yes, I know running away from my problem was probably not the best strategy but whilst waiting for our food we did do some work on our physical chemistry tutorial due Friday. Oh, the life of a chemistry student!

6. Yep, another photo from The 1975. There is an amazing filter on the new iOS 7 camera. Look for it - I can't tell you what it's called I'm afraid.

So that has been my past week and a half. I've already got loads of uni work to do and I feel a tad guilty blogging when I should be learning lines but we all need a break sometimes. Now...back to my lab report!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment