Saturday 21 December 2013

Instagram Update #11


New boots / As you want Victoria / An end to semester 1 / Leadenhall Market / Christmas tree / a night out with the girls
1. It was my birthday just over a month ago and from my birthday money I treated myself to a nice new pair of Docs. I was obsessed with these for a good month or so before buying them and I have worn them almost every day since I have bought them. It may have been a month of pain but I think I have finally worn them in. I kind of wish I hadn't spent so much on one pair of boots but they are so lovely. I suppose it is better to buy an item that will last a long time and you will wear again and again than something that will break within a couple of months (I'll keep telling myself that).

2. I am continuing to wear my Rimmel Moisture Renew in As You Want Victoria (here). It is such a gorgeous colour but I still haven't figured out a way to make the wear last longer. This photo was originally taken to make the point that my boiler was broken for the tenth time since I'd moved in to my house and I was freezing cold and was wearing a hooded scarf at my desk. F.y.i. we've had the boiler fixed again and it has broken again. I know right.

3. My first semester of year 2 at UEA came to an end. I took this photo whilst on my way to my final organic chemistry lecture of the year - well test. It is crazy to think how much has changed in one semester. I still can't believe I will be studying at UBC if I get the grades I need this year. From the marks I've gotten this year so far I'm right on track so fingers crossed!

4. I met up with Chris and we popped into London (see post here). It was super lovely and I can't help myself taking a cheeky window selfie.

5. I came home and my Mum had put a lovely tree in my room. We've got two of these in our house this year and our upside-down tree we've had for the past god-knows-how many years. I still cannot believe it is Christmas Day in less than a week. Crazyness!

6. The other night I went out for a carvery with the girls. I wore my new Topshop crop top, did a smokey eye and nude lip for the first time in ages and even curled my hair. My lipstick is the Rimmel Moisture Renew in Fancy and is a subtle pink with shimmer/glitter. It's super lovely - review to come.

So that's my past month or so!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment