Friday 13 December 2013

Wishlist // 13/12/13

Hello there!
I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted. If I am honest I have had such a hectic last month at university. After 8 lab reports, 5 course tests, 1 piece of quantum mechanics coursework, one essay on antibiotics, one Norwich Fringe show, one trip to Thorpe Park, Halloween, my birthday, three gigs and a couple of trips home I have finally home for Christmas!

I do have some big news - next year I will be studying at The University of British Columbia! Yes, I know! I can't believe it! It is all dependent on my grades, of course, but I am going to work so hard to get there. A year studying in Canada at a university which is in the top 30 in the world? How could I say no!

Anyway, I'm going to start my next 4 weeks of blogging heaven with a wish list!


Dorothy Perkins oversized floral cami dress - I don't know why but I have had a little bit of an obsession with slip dresses this season. My housemates do not understand it and I always pick up at least one if we go shopping but I love them! This one is just £15 until midnight and the temptation is killing me. With a leather jacket, some pink lipstick and a pair of boots and you'd be ready to go. Ah, I have thirty minutes....do I do it?!

Topshop floral devore burnout tee - I saw this in store today and fell in love. It is £28 and I now wish I'd picked it up. It is now completely sold out in Essex and I am not travelling back to Norwich. I guess I'm just going to pay postage. It was so soft and looked lovely layered over my black swing dress and I feel so stupid for leaving it there. Oh woe is me.

H&M knitted jumper - I also saw this in store today and again I wish I'd picked it up! The jumper is so beautiful but is a hefty £24.99 for a Christmas jumper. I'm not sure I'd wear it past January - although it would be awfully perfect for my year in Canada. 

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal jumper - I have seen so many people wearing this jumper and I love it! It's £10 cheaper than the H&M jumper but I wouldn't be able to wear it for as long. It would be fantastic for Christmas day whilst opening presents though!

Black chunky tassel loafers - I went shopping over a month ago, saw these and fell in love! I'd have picked them up on the day but the size 7 was too small and size 9 way too big. I haven't seen them since so I very much doubt I will ever own these. They were just so tacky and chunky and perfect. Well I have just bought some new Docs so I don't need more shoes!

Green textured high neck longline cami - I love high necked cami tops. They are so much more flattering and this colour, in real life, is so gorgeous. At £12.99 it is a tad expensive for a cami but the material is such a good quality and I would wear it over and over again. You can dress it up or down, with skirts and jeans and I just want one. 

So yes, now I'm done studying for the year (well I do have one lab report to do) I have gone shopping crazy. I am now at that point where I was so shopping deprived that I now want everything in sight. This isn't good.

Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment