Tuesday 17 December 2013

Review // Lush Amandopondo bubble bar

This is the first Lush product I have ever tried. One of my friends depends on their products and I luckily got given this bubble bar by my lovely friend Ellen for my birthday. As soon as I got it I couldn't wait to get home and have a bath and it was definitely worth the wait!



Amandopondo bubble bar - Lush (here)

The Lush Amandopondo bubble bar is a mix of lemon and rose. Whilst I thought the rose was most prominent my mother initially smelt the lemon. Either way, it smells delicious! When I opened it I wanted to eat it - it looks like a big ball of shortbread or dough or something! 

I used to find Lush products a bit overpowering. I couldn't even walk past a store without feeling sick. However, luckily (or not) I have come to love the smell of Lush and have to stop myself walking in whenever I pop into town. The scent of this bubble bar is fresh and not overpowering at all. I think, for me anyway, it was a good first product to try because it was not a sickening smell. It was just right.

I intended at first to only use half of the bar for my bath but in the end used the whole thing. I was amazed by how many bubbles there were. There must have been a good foot or so! Let me tell you, I have never had a bubble bath with so many bubbles! 

Overall, it is such a lovely product. If you expect an incredibly scented product then this probably isn't for you. It is quite subtle in comparison to others I have smelt in store but I really like it.

Have you tried any of the lush bubble bars? Which one is your favourite?

Rachael xoxo

3 comments:

  1. this looks so gorgeous! I really want to try a lush bubblebar, I'm obsessed with the golden wonder bathbomb :) x
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely! i really like the golden wonder bath bomb - its a present covered in gold glitter and turns the bath and amazing colour & it smells so yummy! becky xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete