Tuesday 24 December 2013

New Look Jewellery Haul (and a Merry Christmas to all!)

Hello!

Today I popped into town to have lunch with Chris and exchange Christmas presents. We have a tradition every year that we buy each other a CD. My extensive music collection is mostly due to him introducing me to new bands and it has gotten to the point where I have more music than my phone can hold so I am having to make sure I only upload music that I listen to (goodbye old NOW albums!). This year I bought him Katy Perry's new album and he got me Jake Bugg's new album and now I am happy that I can finally put the album on my phone!

Anyway, I popped into New Look after lunch and ended up spending £14 on jewellery in New Look. Yes, FOURTEEN POUNDS and I got three pairs of earrings, three necklaces and a ring for £14. Crazy huh? I could have bought much more but I decided to to stop myself. That money was already put aside to pick myself up some Philosophy shower gel but who wants to smell like a honey bun past February (well, I would but I'm trying to make myself feel better!)



This first set was just £2! I am in need of some more delicate, easy to wear pieces and this fits the bill.


I love baroque jewellery and this was reduced to just £3.50! I couldn't resist.


Another simple necklace at £2.50 (I think?)


£2 for these? You have to be kidding me! I love the emerald green and purple gems.


I picked up this lovely ring for my Mum. It's adjustable too - at least I know it'll fit.


The matching earrings to the necklace were just £2.25. I could not say no.


As you can see, Boo decided to do what she could to help me whilst I was taking the photographs. Thanks Boo.




I also felt like taking a few photos of our Christmas trees this year. We have three, including our upside down tree. My Mum is known for choosing unusual trees and she's gone for the bare look this year. It may not be the most traditional tree but it really shows off the baubles we've had for years. We got the Disney decorations when we went to Florida 6 years ago for my parents wedding and they have gone on the tree every year since. 

I still cannot believe that today is Christmas Eve. It is crazy how quickly this past year as gone. Anyway, I wish you all a very merry and happy Christmas. Have a lovely, relaxing day eating three times your body weight in food. Remember, you can have this week off and get back to the gym in the new year (yep, I definitely will be hitting the gym). I'm heading off now to get ready for Christmas dinner at my brothers - well, if I can tear myself away from Winter Wipeout!

Merry Christmas!

Rachael xoxo

2 comments:

  1. New Look does amazing statement jewellery at the moment so I don't blame you! And your family has the most amazing Christmas trees! :) x x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me miss christmas so much! great post though, looks so pretty
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete