Sunday 10 November 2013

PLAYLIST #3



Hi guys! I’m sorry my blogging has been lacking recently. I just don’t have enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. In between lab reports, course tests, tutorials, committee stuff and, of course, not going entirely insane there just doesn’t seem to be any time for me to sit down properly and write a blog post.

However, as a consequence of me travelling to uni every day and working almost non-stop, I’ve been able to listen to a lot more music. I have so many albums on my iPod that I have had for months and never listened to and now I have the time to sort through them all. I’ve recently seen Tom Odell and Gabrielle Aplin live so of course that has been influencing my music taste A LOT recently but yeah…. here’s a playlist for you guys!

 Kodaline – Talk
Tom Odell – Sirens
Gabrielle Aplin – Evaporate
The 1975 – Girls
Kids In Glass Houses – Drive
Ben Howard – Old Pine
Bastille – Daniel In The Den
Lewis Watson – Sink Or Swim
Gabrielle Aplin – Alive
Ellie Goulding – Under Control
Haim – Forever
Peace – Wraith
One Republic – All We Are
Twin Atlantic – Crash Land
Kodaline – One Day
Two Door Cinema Club – Changing Of The Seasons
Ed Sheeran – Wake Me Up
Tom Odell – Can’t Pretend
Lorde – Royals
Kodaline – All Comes Down

As you can see there are definitely some repeating artists in there! I can’t believe I haven’t really listened to Tom Odell, Gabrielle Aplin and Kodaline’s albums properly yet. I loved them at first listen but now I am listening to them almost non stop! They are all really cheap on Amazon at the moment (Gabrielle Aplin is only £4.50!) so if you haven’t had a listen to them – do so asap! I think now we’re definitely in autumn (my birthday is in less than a week!) it’s acceptable to listen to slow and slightly depressing songs all the time.

So yeah, enjoy this playlist! Hopefully I’ll post another one sooner rather than later!


Rachael xoxo

p.s. isn't that a great make-shift picture? I was originally going to take a photo of the playlist on my phone but I still don't have a memory card - I know right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment