Sunday 12 January 2014

Instagram Update #12

Divergent / New Years Eve / Insurgent / Back to work / I love Primark socks / Gingerbread fro
1. On New Years Day I started reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. It is absolutely fantastic (see review here). I could not put it down. It is definitely worth a read.

2. I went to a house party on New Years Eve this year. I got a lovely dip hem dress from ASOS and paired it with one of my necklaces from the New Look sale and my docs. It was such a lovely night. We could totally be a girl band.

3. It took me about 3 days to read Divergent (which I got for 99p on my Kindle for one day only! So lucky) and I bit the bullet and bought Insurgent pretty much straight away. I think it actually only took me two days to read. I desperately want to read Allegiant but at £5.80 for an ebook I'd rather not. I am going to hope that the library get it in at some point so I can borrow it. £6 will get me a lot of socks!

4. I got this lovely new mug (well bowl) for Christmas from my mother. It is making the transition back to revision, work and lab reports just that little bit easier.

5. I popped into Primark today and ended up having a sock binge. I could have bought so many. I don't know why I love socks so much but I couldn't help myself. I'm a little bit obsessed. Oh, and the PJ shorts were only £1! What a bargain?

6. Unfortunately, town opened later than Amber and I were expecting. Therefore we enjoyed a nice coffee in Costa and she gave her gingerbread man a foam fro. I've never laughed so hard in a coffee shop before.

Christmas is over and I'm back at university tomorrow. I wish Christmas break could last forever. I have so much to do this semester - let's hope it all goes well!

Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment