Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Books of 2013

This year I have read a LOT of books. For Christmas last year I treated myself to a Nexus tablet and, I hate to say it, eBooks are so convenient. I didn't realise how many books I had read until I compiled the list and I thought I'd share it with you all. I've read some fantastic books this year, many of which I came across by accident.

Those with an asterisk are my favourites of 2013 and I definitely recommend them!

Here we go!


City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels- Cassandra Clare
City of  Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare 
Paper Towns - John Green*
Devil's Bargain - Rachel Caine
Devil's Due - Rachel Caine
Fever - Lauren DeStefano
Sever - Lauren DeStefano
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window - Kirsty Moseley
A Job - From Hell - Jayde Scott
Brooklyn Girls - Gemma Burgess*
The Runaway Princess - Hester Browne*
Partials - Dan Wells*
Change of Heart - Scarlett Edwards
In This Moment - Autumn Doughton*
On An Edge Of Glass - Autumn Doughton*
Pulse - Brooke Jaxsen
The Immortal Circus - A.R. Kahler
The Host - Stephanie Meyer*
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen*
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
Beautiful Creatures - Lulu Taylor
The Luminous Life of Lilly Aphrodite - Beatrice Colin*
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Fall of Night - Rachel Caine
Ill Wind - Rachel Caine
City of Masks - Mary Hoffman
Princess of the Midnight Ball - Jessica Day George
Princess of Glass - Jessica Day George
Anomaly - Krista McGee
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare*
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare*
Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare*
Soulmates - Holly Bourne

I do not think that is it but at this moment in time I cannot think of the last few. At first count however that is 35 books. I do not know how I have managed to read 35 books but I have and I am happy about that. I am pretty sure that I have missed a few and I will update this post if I remember them.

So those are my books of 2013. Have you read any of them or intend to read them? Let me know in the comments below!

Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment