Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Halloween, oh wait, it's November!

Hey guys!

I have had a crazy couple of weeks. I keep looking at my blog wanting to post but I physically don't have time! I should probably be revising for my maths test on Tuesday right now but I really feel like I should write an update so here it is!

Firstly, Happy Halloween! I have gone out so much this past week. I have never had such a social life. Three Halloween themed nights in 5 days? I think 'how?' and 'why?' are the first questions to pop into my head. I do love Halloween though - we even decorated the flat! I carved a pumpkin for the first time ever and, if I'm honest, I am a natural. Come on, have you ever seen such a cute cat pumpkin?

I have been treating myself recently (perhaps too much). Considering my birthday is in two weeks I shouldn't be spending so much money! Never-the-less, here are a few of my cheeky buys.

Yes, that is a signed Taylor Swift Album. I was going to order the standard version of the album and it was only an extra £1 to buy a signed copy so I went for it. I feel like an obsessed teenage fan right now. However, the album is fantastic and I have listened to it so much in the past week or so. I can even play three quarters of it on guitar (I really should have been doing work).

Sadly, it seems my old calculator is becoming a tad temperamental. Therefore I spent £8.99 on a new scientific calculator. Unfortunately, this excites me way too much than it should do....

I have had my eye on this purse from Zara for about a month and I finally picked it up. At £19.99 it was definitely an investment but I couldn't help myself. I asked for it for my birthday but it had sold out online and we had it in the Norwich store so I treated myself. Of course it is now in stock again. I am seriously tempted to pick up the cream version for spring but I must resist (easier said than done). I'm not too sure on the orange lining but it means I can find everything easily. However, getting cards out of the card holders are not so easy...

Oh, and I'm seeing FUN. live in April now! That is exciting to say the least.

I just think it is crazy to say that I only have 6 weeks left of this semester and we go home for Christmas. Once my birthday has passed I will definitely be counting down the days till christmas. I'm so excited! It'll finally be socially acceptable to sing christmas songs again (although I'll get bored after a couple of weeks I'm sure).

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment