Tuesday 16 July 2013

I’m back from T in the Park 2013 (and a cheeky trip to Edinburgh)!!!

 I’m sorry I haven’t posted in over a week. I have been in Scotland! Yes, I know, exciting! I spent a few days in Edinburgh before getting the bus to T in the Park for an AMAZING weekend. The weather was so  lovely and if the line up was good again I would definitely consider going. It was definitely the best festival I have ever been to.

Edinburgh was really lovely too. I was forced to go to the castle and now I feel like a cultured lass. It is just a really pretty city and yes, I would go back! I have no clue what to say so I am just going to post some photos and list the bands I saw this weekend. Excuse this awful post – I’m still dead tired. I just want to upload some photos!






Friday
Imagine Dragons
Haim
Emeli Sande
Of Monsters and Men
The Courteeners
Mumford & Sons

Saturday
MS MR
James Arthur
Gabrielle Aplin
Nina Nesbitt
Peace
Kodaline
Noah and the Whale
Frightened Rabbit
Twin Atlantic
ALT-J

Sunday
Lewis Watson
Tom Odell
Little Mix
Bastille
Rita Ora
Two Door Cinema Club
Propellers (Seriously - check them out! I LOVE their song Midnight Kiss. Get on it!)
Editors
Foals
The Killers

As you can see, a lot of bands in just three days! It was absolutely crazy but such a fantastic weekend. I even went roller blading! Oh, and you wont believe this but I met Brandon Flowers from The Killers. Yes, you read right! I'm not that big a fan but my friend that I went with is one of their biggest fans ever. He has now seen them 15 times. We were chilling at Edinburgh Airport and he ran over whispering 'THE KILLERS' PRIVATE JET IS OVER THERE. THEY MUST BE IN THE AIRPORT!' and just as were were about to board they came past our gate so my friend said hi and I hi-fived him. My friend was shaking for about twenty minutes afterwards, bless him. I find it hilarious considering I had to spend two weeks convincing him to get a plane rather than a train and then he finally meets his most favourite person in the world. I must be a good luck charm or something.

So yeah, I had the most amazing time in Scotland at T in the Park and in Edinburgh. Sure, it wasn't a nice relaxing holiday on the beach but it was so much fun. I'd definitely do it again.

Did you go to T in the Park? How did you find it? Are you looking at going next year? Let me know!

Rachael xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS! I went 2 years ago and absolutely loved it, I am thinking about going again next year if I don't go to glastonbury :) x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete