Sunday 7 July 2013

Instagram Update #4


I haven't had an Instagram update for a while. I thought I'd do one. Enjoy.
1. I heard of this app called 'Cat beard' so I had to download it. Yep, I forgot to shave my beard that day.

2. I have been reading Pride and Prejudice for at least 4 months. I started reading it and then got bored and read another 7 books before finally getting back to it. Now, I've finished it! I was reading it for a good week and finally got to the end. Yep, I'm in love with Mr. Darcy and there is nothing you can do about it. Now I don't know what to do with my life.

3. I saw Mumford and Sons live yesterday and they were amazing. See more pictures on my earlier post. I can't wait to see them again at T in the Park next week. Eeeeeek!

4. I finally have a new handbag! I saw this Zara bag back in April and fell in love with it. However, it was £50 and not leather and I needed a bigger bag for my plane journey to America. Then it sold out and I became very sad. However, I got a lovely phone call from Becky saying that my bag had been put in the sale! I instantly ordered it and now I am happy and we are bag buddies again (she has the black one! It's fine.)

5. I've been wearing my stars and bars converse like mad recently. They are now 2 and a half years old and breaking all over. There are so many cracks in the rubber that I don't expect them to be very waterproof anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have worn them all year in the labs. Now they are £55 and I really cannot afford to replace them. Maybe I need to keep an eye out on a new pair of interesting converse. Very sale, come at me!

6. My cat, Boo, is up to her usual antics. I was trying to do a bit of work on my Theory test stuff and she comes and lays on it. I've said it once and I'll say it again - THANKS BOO, THAT'S HELPFUL! She can be such a cutie but it's always at the most inconvenient moment.

7. Another shot from my day seeing Mumford and Sons. It was so sunny and hot it was unreal. It looks like T is going to be just as hot. I sure hope it isn't!

8. This is my lovely cup of tea from Royal Albert when I went to the tea party. I still want a teacup and saucer. If anyone wants to donate - I would not decline.

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment