Sunday 7 July 2013

OOTD // And I will wait, I will wait for you (and an update on Mumford and Sons in Stratford! It was so so so so so good!)

Yesterday I went to go see Mumford and Sons at the Queen Elizabeth park in Stratford. I can tell you, it was absolutely amazing! Although it was probably a bit too hot, I had such a good time. All the bands I saw - Haim, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Ben Howard, Vampire Weekend and Mumford and Sons of course - were fantastic. I am so happy I forked out the £60 for the ticket and at least now Chris has said we are definitely seeing Mumford at T in the park (like we weren't going to anyway. Who would choose Calvin Harris over Mumford?)

So here's my outfit!




T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Matalan
Converse - Very (but now available at Office)
Necklace - Primark

I was originally going to wear a maxi dress (my new River Island one) but decided against it due to the fact I didn't really want people treading on it all day. In the end I just shoved on my black jersey pencil skirt and a tee. It was too hot to put much more thought into what I was wearing. I was just trying to stay alive in 30 degree heat (I don't know if it was that hot it just felt like it).

Here are just a few pictures from the day. I loved Queen Elizabeth park as a venue (even if it was over 3,000 steps from Westfield Stratford! Yes, many people do want to walk past the stadium and see it's glory but I really don't care and if I did want to see the stadium I'd have done so last year okay?)






These were all taken with my iPhone so aren't the best quality. However, I really think they show the atmosphere of the evening. I'm sure everyone who attended would agree it was such an amazing day. I'm so glad I went.

Did you go? How did you find it?

Rachael xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS! I saw mumford and sons when they came to newcastle but I would have given my arm to go to that concert last night :( hope you had an amazing time x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete