Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Weekly Wish list: 12th September

ASOS CURVE Swing Dress: This dress is seriously gorgeous. I can't decide if I want it in the black or the red and at £45 a pop I'm not sure I'd get either. The simplicity of this dress is lovely. On the model it looks like it drapes perfectly and I have fallen in love with the pleats on the back. I would wear this dress more than once, that is for sure.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Black Cherry: I have suddenly created an obsession with lipsticks/stains/glosses etc (probably due to how gorgeous the Revlon Balm Stains are). I have gone from having no lipsticks in my make up bag to having at least 5 in about a month. Now we are coming up to autumn winter I want a really deep vampy red. Unfortunately, unless I want to spend £25 on a Chanel lipstick I'm not going to get this. However, Revlon's Black Cherry looks like a good compromise. It's a dark burgundy with a pinky/purple undertone that is £7.49. I'd still not like to spend that much on a lipstick but I do have £3 on my beauty card. I think I might just get this soon.

Cream leopard fingerless glove: I've always called these 'glittens' but it seems Dorothy Perkins do not agree that it is an appropriate name. I saw these in Bristol and just loved how cute they were! However, I don't tend to get on too well with fingerless gloves. You get to see what colour nail varnish I'm wearing (very good) but my fingers get so cold and I have to go out and buy proper gloves/mittens. However, I love the appliqué on these and I do have a soft spot for pom poms.

MORRIS VINTAGE STYLE BOOTS: I saw these before I went to see Two Door Cinema Club and fell in love. They look so expensive and were quite comfy. I wish I had gotten them when I saw them because they have sold out everywhere now. One of my best friends also has these boots so I'm not really that happy with getting the same staple shoe but we're going off to uni so at least we won't be seen wearing them at the same time I guess. They are £40 and after shopping around, they seem to be the best value boot I've seen so far. I don't understand how a shop can charge £35 for a non-leather boot. Well, I might just have to keep looking for my winter boot.

Peach embellished maxi dress: I have been in love with this dress since March when the promo picture was first released. However, 6 months later and it is finally available to buy. I love the colour and the masses of sequins. I would definitely have matching (or clashing) chevrons on my nails. Sadly, I have no reason to buy a £150 dress so I doubt this dress will ever sit in my wardrobe. I can still hope right?

Kitty Velvet Cat Face Flats in Black: When I saw the Charlotte Olympia kitty flats I almost screamed. They are so perfect but I am not spending £400 on a pair of shoes right now. There are so many great copies on the internet such as these from Daisy Street Shoes who also offer 10% student discount and free delivery. I need a pump to replace my well worn Topshop Vectras, maybe this is the shoe?

Pieces Fane Faux Fur Collar: I have recently bought a new biker jacket (my last one is nowhere to be seen) and I think I want a fur collar to make it a bit more wintery. However, I do wear huge scarves and fur snoods so it would be a waste of money... I just love faux fur okay?

So that was the first instalment of my weekly wish lists. Is there anything there you'd love to get? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment