Monday 24 September 2012

My Weekly Wishlist: 23rd September

ASOS Cat Ears Watch How cute is this watch?! I've recently broken the strap on my old watch (which was my Mum's)and then managed to leave it at home. The watch looks so simple from afar but the cat face and ears make it that little bit different. I can't imagine spending £20 on a watch but maybe I can put it on my birthday list?

Sparkle & Fade Oversized Fur Collar Coat When I went to see Two Door Cinema Club a couple of weeks ago I wasted some time by wandering around Westfield. I spotted this coat in Urban Outfitters and tried it on (not expecting it to fit) and it did. I want a cardigan coat exactly like this as my coat this year but I am not spending £115 on one. Unfortunately, I haven't seen one much cheaper. Come on Primark...do your thing!

Joe Brooks - A Reason to Swim EPI have loved this EP since it was released and when I saw Joe Brooks at the Islington Academy on Friday I had no cash to get it. I can order it on Amazon as an MP3 but I want the physical copy! It kills me not having this on my iPhone!

Extra Long Jack Wills Scarf Okay, I already have this scarf but I didn't bring it expecting the weather to be lovely. Unfortunately it is freezing cold and rainy and I really want to have my scarf back.It must be 3 metres long at least. Whilst it was originally about £50 I got it for £30 in the sale. I will definitely be asking my mum to bring it up next time she comes up to see me!

Pink Paisley Print Leggings In general I just want some nice patterned leggings. It just happens that these look lovely on my friend who has them and they have gone down to £6 in the New Look sale. If I see them in the Norwich store I might have to pick the up.

Dora Designs Candy Sitting Cat Doorstop I've moved into halls this weekend and with my door shut I feel really unsocial. The doors are so heavy that bags/chairs won't keep it open so I think I might invest in a nice doorstop. This one is lovely but a tad expensive. I'll have a look in town for something similar rather than fork out for this one (although it is seriously cute).

Lastly is the washing up sponges. I completely forgot to buy some and I feel about guilty about using one of my flat mate's sponges so I must buy some next time I go shopping. I've put a sign on my wall to remind me and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment