Wednesday 7 August 2013

Instagram Update #5



1. I finished The Luminous Life of Lilly Aphrodite a coule of weeks ago and it was amazing. It is definitely one of the best books I've read in a while. It was historical and although that isn't usually my thing I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend this book to anyone! If you need a book for your holiday, pick it up! It's only £1.99 in The Works and it is worth every penny.

2. I definitely have the T blues. I just want to be back seeing loads of my favourite bands. I now cannot listen to Mumford and Sons because I just get really sad that I probably wont see them live for a couple of years and I saw them twice in one week and it just makes me sad. 

3. Three weeks ago I started a ballet class. I am really enjoying it even though it is super difficult! Apparently I have the best pained face in the room but that is about 47% pain and 53% confusion because my ballet knowledge is very little. Apparently I am improving though - so that's good!

4. The new Marc Jacobs perfume Honey is out and I am obsessed! It is so gorgeous and is definitely my favourite MJ perfume so far. It is much less floral than the others and a tad muskier. I am currently highest bidder on a tester on eBay so I can just make sure that the perfume does suit me before I ask my parents to fork out the £50 for a bottle. Oh, why do the nice perfumes have to be so expensive?

5. Shameless selfie. I've been parting my hair in a middle parting a lot recently because I am in desperate need of a haircut. I haven't had a haircut since March (I think) but I might as well wait until my new year at uni. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

6. Today I moved a few bits into my house in Norwich. It was literally bedding and plates but that is something. I ended up moving the furniture around in both my room (which is pretty big!) and living room. I just need to pick some stuff up which will make it look a bit homier like lights and bunting and some nice picture frames. It'll look fab in no time!

I also had my first open spot in London last night doing stand-up. It actually went really well! I enjoyed it and got some laughs so it's all good. I've got a big gig at the Comedy Cafe at the end of the month and at least I know my new material is reasonable and I won't be completely embarrased doing it in front of a 200 strong crowd. I'm so excited!

So that's it!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment