Friday 16 August 2013

I've been on holiday - Hastings!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a week. I've been on holiday this week to Hastings! Here are just a few of my snaps from the week down South. It was really lovely down there and I ended up seeing three castles that I will never, ever live in (because they were ruins rather than due to me not marrying a prince. I still have time for that). I managed to get read a book and a half too - review to come!


I took over 400 photos and managed to get it down to about 150 (not including the photos on my phone!) Like I said, we saw three castles, went to Smugglers Cove and Drusillas Park where we saw lots of lovely animals. However, I can tell you now that I am not a crazy golf pro and will never be Katniss Everdeen because my archery skills are non-existant. After the long drive back I just want to stay in bed all day watching It's a Boy Girl thing and reading my new book which is fantastic! (I'll do a review maybe). It is really lovely down in Hastings. My next UK holiday WILL be in Cornwall I swear! 

Rachael xoxo

p.s. I have two articles to write, a stand up gig in a 200 person venue, theory work to do, two parties, a ballet class, 4 hours of driving lessons and uni stuff to sort out this week. How will I do it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment