Thursday 19 June 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards



Last night I went to the Company Style Blogger Awards in London in association with Missguided. It was a really lovely night and, not gonna lie , I really want to go again!
Kimono: H&M 
Skirt: ASOS Curve 
Boots: New Look
Clutch: Primark 


After a rushed text during my break at work on the Tuesday my lovely friend Louise (or Fern as I call her) decided she wanted to come with me. Being greeted with the most amazing sausage roll (well hot dog) I had ever eaten and delicious ice cream was a good start. We then headed in and got our nails, hair and henna tattoos done. The cocktails were lovely - although tasted like pink lemonade lucozade - but don't ever tell a bartender to surprise you because he'll probably spill it down himself and you'll have to pretend not to see (just saying).


There were two lovely ladies from Lee Stafford doing hair and I absolutely adored mine! She used the new Argan Oil Twisted Curling Wand (here) which I am now obsessed with. The wand has all sorts of strange curves and angles to it to give you a random, non-uniform, natural looking curl. Although curls start really small, brushing them out a bit gave me huge mermaid hair that I want to recreate again and again and again!  (My nails were also done and the colour is ORLY but I cannot find which one - I'll update it when I do!)


Of course we left with loads of goodies, the latter of which I can't wait to try (or use - I love me some Hand Food!) It was an absolutely lovely evening meeting loads of new people and trying out a few new products too.

Were you there last night (and I didn't meet you!) let me know!

Rachael xoxo






7 comments:

  1. So jealous of the goodies, and the general experience of course! Haha did the bartender really spill the cocktail all down himself? I don't think I could ever pretend that that didn't happen! If it were me that spilt it I would have laughed at myself.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did! I tried so hard not to laugh. Thank god he was wearing black!
    That has taught me never to ask a bartender to 'surprise me' - they just embarrass themselves (and me!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit looks amazing girl! love the post.. hope you'll check out my blog as well !! xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like an amazing night!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fab event to go to! Love the idea of a nail and hair bar, great time to just indulge :) Jealous of all those goodies! xx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete