Sunday 15 June 2014

OOTD // Leather in london

Hello there! I've had such a busy week this week and I hope the summer stays just like it! I popped into London on Wednesday to see QI being filmed (after being told it was postponed from the Tuesday - what a nuisance!). After a lot of rearranging I eventually made it (and got within the first 10 people due to the others seeing Loose Women first. Brilliant!)

Faux leather skirt: ASOS curve (similar here)
Shirt: Primark
Shoes: Converse

My leather (well PU) skirt is my number one, favourite purchase of the year. I picked it up in the sale for just £15 and I have worn it so many times it was definitely worth the super cheap price. It works for night and day and is now my go-to for any occassion.

Believe it or not, no one was in the tube station for a good 2 minutes or so before this photo was taken. I decided to ask one of the girls (two of which I met that day through the brilliant Emma!) to have a go at taking a photo and obviously the whole of Leicester Square decided to make their journey home. I definitely felt like a little bit of an idiot. The things we do for a blog post!

Rachael xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. aah you look lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog - ends soon! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely :) is this in Covent Garden by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits :) What's your favourite store to shop in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Leicester Square to be precise but it's all the same area!
      I love ASOS, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins at the moment - It's such a shame about the fire at the ASOS warehouse. It's so lucky that no-one got hurt.
      How about you?

      Delete