Tuesday 17 June 2014

OOTD // Walking the Norwich lanes

On Thursday I popped up to Norwich with Hannah (who I hadn't seen for ages!) It was such a lovely day, showing her around Norwich. It is crazy how I've lived there for 2 years and still have seen so little. Shopping definitely happened and a post for that will be uploaded soon!




Skirt: New Look (old but similar here)
Crop top: Topshop (here)
Converse: Very (from Office here and on sale!)

When I told my mum I bought a crop top she almost fainted. To be honest, if you told me three years ago that I'd own several crop tops I definitely wouldn't believe you. However, here we are, three years later with no less than four crop tops. I think the main thing is wearing it in a way that you feel comfortable. I always wear them with very high waisted skirts or over dresses so that I don't have my belly on show - no-one wants to see that! Two of my friends also have this £8 crop top and it looks completely different on all three of us (proof that it isn't the item but how you wear it!)


Of course we went to Biddy's tea room. For £5.45 you get a huge slice of cake and huge pot of tea. How can you say no? Today it was a different seat with different books and ornaments. I cannot recommend Biddy's enough. If you are in Norwich just pop in! 


Lastly, how cute is this tea pot? I almost bought it (until I realised I had no reason to buy a cat teapot). If anyone wishes to donate it to those without a novelty cat teapot (e.g. me) it would be much appreciated!

Rachael xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely and I think crop tops can look really flattering with high waisted skirts or layered over fitted dresses (like plain maxi dresses, if you know what I mean?) Biddy's tea room looks so quaint and the cake looks delicious (even though I've just eaten some carrot cake haha).

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I do love a good crop and maxi combo (is that a thing?)
      It's all about how you wear it - not what you are wearing!

      :)

      Delete