Monday 30 June 2014

MUSIC // MONDAY MIXTAPE #2





A lot and not very much has gone on in the past week. Ed Sheeran's album was released a week ago and I'm now a little bit obsessed. I've not really stopped listening to it. I've been working a lot meaning that I have to listen to the same few songs over and over. All the new music I've heard recently has been from Heart radio and let's face it - they aren't exactly all over new and upcoming artists. However, I have repeated a few songs this week and here they are!

Please note that I have no idea why I like Rude by Magic! I guess it is so catchy and summery that I can't help but like it when the weather is as beautiful as it has been.

George Ezra's new album came out today and it's sounding pretty good! It's definitely worth a listen - I absolutely love his voice!

Have you been listening to any of these tracks recently? Let me know!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment