Monday 13 May 2013

Freshskin by Elemis Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser


For as long as I can remember, my mum has always had expensive skincare brands around the house – Elemis being one of them. However, they have always been known more for their anti-aging and older skin but recently they have released a collection of skincare for younger skin! You’ve got to start young, haven’t you?

This tester came free with Marie Claire a couple of months back but once this runs out I am seriously considering buying the full size bottle – it’s that good.



It is a daily moisturiser that is light and non-oily. You can use it before you go to bed, first thing in the morning or as a primer before applying make up. I personally use it after my cleanse in the evening so my skin is super soft in the morning but it is super versatile.

Elemis is a luxury brand, and the quality of the product is of a luxury brand. A little bit goes a very long way and it does moisturise intensely. One evening I had super dry skin and in the morning it was just gone – my skin looked perfectly healthy. With continuous use, your skin is supple and soft and increadibly healthy looking. Even if you only use it occasionally, it still shows an obvious change in your skin.

The moisturiser R.R.Ps at £19.99 and is available for £16.99 on the Superdrug website at the moment. Sure, it is a tad pricey but it is a fantastic moisturiser. If you can get hold of a tester before hand – do it. I love this moisturiser. It is the best I’ve used in a long time. I really want to try the mattifying too – if anyone knows where I can get a tester of it let me know!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment