Sunday 12 May 2013

I've finished my first year of university!


Hi guys - quick update!
I have officially finished my first year of university! I have survived a whole year of nothing but chemistry and although on occasion I shout out that I should have been an English student (it happens way more than it should) I'm proud I have actually proven that I can do chemistry and that AQA are a complete pain in the derriere who write tests which are too difficult for anyone to pass in under 6 months.
I have a few reviews written up already from my guilty splurges in America and they'll be posted as soon as I remember to take pictures.
Yes, I know I am the world's most inconsistent blogger and there are more posts on here apologizing for not posting than actual posts but this will change (maybe)!
Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment