Thursday 30 May 2013

Instagram update #2


This post is a little shorter than I expected. So much has happened (yet not happened) so I'll leave it at just these 4 photos.




1. Before I left uni for the summer, I took advantage of the cheap cabs and student deals. A group of us went and got cocktails one evening (followed by a huge cocktail tower from Lola Lo's) and it was lovely! I now have an obsession with Frapputinis (so sophis).

2. Like I said before, I'm back from uni for the summer. I'm working on getting a job asap and taking advantage of the freedom of no lectures and labs (although I am missing them already!). My text books now have a new home for the next 4 months. Don't ask why there is a random issue of Marie Claire with them - I don't know why,

3. I went to Southend with Chris on Sunday - the weather was beautiful. I felt 14 again when I was walking around the seafront.

4. Another snap from Southend beach. I finally got to wear my new snood and navy dress - but it seems the weather never wants me to wear them again....ever.

That's this week's update. It's pretty boring as far as they go. I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment