Monday 13 May 2013

Wishlist - 13th May


ASOS Cape Dress with Button FrontOrange is not my colour at all but I am in love with the style of this dress. It's so cute and quirky and if they did it in a different colour I would 100% get this dress even if it is £50 (I almost cried). I might have to wait until a 25% student discount or something....

Black and Ivory Check Trouser: I'm loving graphic trousers at the moment. These are super cute and only £24 ('only', she says). Who knows if they look good on. I'll just have to try them and see!

High Heel Sandal with Ankle StrapI usually hate silver shoes. I usually hate glittery shoes. For no apparent reason I am in love with these! They do look pretty comfortable but they are £39.99. If I ran into a sum of money (like won the lottery or something) I would probably buy these shoes. How lovely would they look with those check trousers? However, I'm not sure I can warrant a reason to buy these otherwise. It makes me sad.


Neon Yellow Cut Out Clutch: I have had a little obsession with neon colours at the moment. This is only £9.99 and if I see it in store I will definitely pick it up. If I don't end up using it as a clutch bag, I'll use it as a pencil case next year. Super versatile or what?


Black Cut Out Peep Toe Block Heel Ankle Boots: Recently, my old faithful studded boots from Primark have broken. By broken, I mean there is a hole in the sole. They've lasted since september so I can't really complain but I just spotted these and I love them! At £22.99 I am seriously considering buying them but the question is, black or brown?


So that's my wish list. Why do I do this to myself?


Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment