Saturday 22 June 2013

Ways to follow Rachaelisnotwowzie - Bloglovin', pinterest, tumblr, twitter and instagram!



Apparently Google GFC is going to be no more from July onwards. These things always happen to me once I figure out how to work something. However, I've heard of this thing called 'Bloglovin'' which is a new way to connect and keep up to date with blogs! (that was meant to sound semi-sarcastic and patronising so I don't sound like I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about?) So here is a post for the links to all of my social network profiles - exciting stuff!

I have a little link on the side that you click on to follow me on Bloglovin'. It's little and pink and not at all fancy but does the job. How exciting!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/rachaelwowzie
Tumblr: www.rachaelisnotwowzie.tumblr.com
Instagram: rachaelwowzie
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/rachaelwowzie

Simples!

Rachael xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi. :) I'm enjoying reading your posts. So i've followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC (until it closes). :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete