Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mini Primark and River Island Haul!

I had to pop into the Apple Store to take my Mac to the geniuses. After being told that to fix my laptop I may have to pay £350 I probably shouldn't have bought what I did. Oh well, here is what I picked up anyway!



River Island tie dye maxi dress: I saw this dress just as I was leaving the store and for some reason I fell in love with it. I think it's the fact it has the oversized cropped layer over the top and a huge slit on one side. It was only £25 and I could probably get away with wearing it during Autumn too (bonus!).



Primark Buckle Ankle Boots: Last September I bought a pair of faux suede studded ankle boots from Primark and I have worn them to death. Unfortunately they now have quite a large hole on the sole of the right boot so it was time I got a new pair. I was looking in New Look for a new pair but they never fitted right and I really can't afford £50 on a pair of Topshop boots right now considering T is coming up. However, I found a happy medium with these £18 Primark boots. I can wear them with tights or socks during the day and in the evening. Perfect! Let's hope they last as long as the studded ones!



Like I have already said, T in the Park is approaching! In two weeks time I will be in Edinburgh, enjoying the history and, hopefully, glorious weather. When it comes to festivals I do like wearing a lot of floral accessories. I already have the headband that matches this band but I saw this for £1.50 and couldn't help but pick it up. It's just piece of elastic that has fake flowers glued onto it for you to put around a topknot but it really makes a difference! I think I need to stop with the floral hair accessories though.

Oh, and my Hunters arrived this afternoon - I have finally got a pair!

That's it! 

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment