Sunday 16 June 2013

Instagram Update #3


Hi Guys, here's another Instagram update!



1. Last night we went out for Louise and Robyn's birthdays. It was so lovely to see everyone again!

2. My mum is super fab and came home one day with two shower gels for me - both Lacoste. I've used Touch of Pink before but not Joy of Pink but it is lovely. It is very floraly but also citrusy (I don't know how that works) but it is a nice summer scent. I'm not sure if I'd get the perfume though.

3. Cocktails from TGI's are my favourite cocktails. You can't beat a Lynchburg Lemonade. Katy and I went large.

4. My tickets for T in the Park have finally arrived! It is so soon! I can't believe this time next month I will be in a field watching some amazing bands (whilst feeling like I am in the North Pole most likely). Words cannot explain how excited I am.

5. With Marie Claire this month is a free Ciate caviar set. I saw it and HAD to pick it up. I've wanted to try the caviar effect for ages. It looks super lovely when it is first applied. After my 2 hour driving lesson about 80% of the glass beads were gone. Oops...

6. I spotted this china in House of Fraser as I was walking past. I am just a tiny bit obsessed with this new Royal Albert china. It's just so pretty and I want to own a tea shop/live in a tea shop so I have an excuse to buy it and live my life with pretty floral crockery.

So that's that!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment