Tuesday 25 June 2013

OOTD // I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart




Dress - Dorothy Perkins (here)
Denim Jacket - River Island (3 years ago)

I was hunting for this dress for a couple of weeks. It had sold out completely in Norwich (and we have 3 DP's in town!) during the 25% off offer. Even after that finished the dress was still unavailable in most stores. However, I popped into Stratford on the way home from seeing QI being filmed and they had them! Luckily I had another voucher (I think from voucher codes) so I still got the dress relatively cheap. At £19 it doesn't break the bank anyway - but it was even cheaper!

My denim jacket was another bargain. I got it the day before I went to America 3 years ago from the River Island sale. It was originally £50 but reduced down to £25 because a popper was missing. I have never done the jacket up and do not intend to so it really wasn't a bad buy. I have worn it every summer since and it has become a staple in my summer wardrobe. I wouldn't even think about buying a new denim jacket right now.

I usually wear these Converse for the labs. I really shouldn't have because they are way too gorgeous to waste away in the lab. I got them just before my 17th birthday (almost 3 years ago) because they went down to £25 in the Very sale. I was so lucky! Then, all of a sudden, Bieber got them and they became super popular and Converse decided to make them again and hike up the price. I think these are my favourite pair of Converse ever - and i've had about 7 pairs!

Lastly, I decided to pair e.l.f.'s Studio Matte Colour Stick in Tea Rose WITHOUT a dark eyeshadow. Oh my god. I am loving it way too much at the moment. I'm bound to run out soon. It makes me sad.

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment