Saturday 22 June 2013

Instagram prints from printed.com

I recently saw on Behind These Closed Eyes a review of Instagram prints from the company printed.com. I saw her photos and instantly wanted some myself so went and ordered some! 2/3 of these are actually presents for a couple of my friends (I sure hope they don't read my blog!) and unfortunately they didn't come in time for their birthdays but I intend to post them to them anyway. Everyone loves to get post!




As you can see, they are really cute! You upload photos from your Instagram account and they print them onto card to look like Polaroid prints. It is super easy to order them and as you can see, they look pretty brilliant! Sure, they don't look like real Polaroids up close but when my brother saw them on the table from afar he did ask why I had loads of Polaroid prints.

Anyway, they look super cute and I think I will end up ordering more. For 18 prints it costs £8, 27 is £10 and 36 is £12. However, this does not include VAT (just saying)! Still, they are a pretty good price and I am happy with them and will probably order more. I just hope my friends appreciate them as much as I do.

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment