Sunday 16 June 2013

I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone (OOTD)


Top - F&F at Tesco
Leggings - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - New Look



Last night I went out with the girls to Bas Vegas (and TGI's for cocktails!) to celebrate both Robyn and Louise's birthdays. Everyone is finally back from uni so it was the first time in a few months that we'd all gone out together so it was lovely!

My black fishtail top was just £7 in the Tesco sale after christmas! It was such a bargain considering that I paid £40 for my patterned one from Topshop! My leggings are the disco shine ones from Primark which were £7. I would never wear disco pants with a cropped top so it was not worth getting the more expensive pair that actually had a zip. They are really comfy and look a bit fab with my sandals that I also got in Primark for £10 over 6 months ago. 

I'm still wearing my MaxFactor giant pen stick in Passionate Red. I still love it! It's super creamy and vibrant and when the rest of my outfit is black I need some colour. I think I'm coming to the end of my L'oreal eyeliner and I think I will go for a waterproof eyeliner next time but it's super easy to use. I will miss it. I also have a little obsession with my Avon supershock gel eyeliner in Flash. It's so soft and shimmery. A review will come soon!

So that's last night's outfit. Oh, and Happy Father's day to my Dad (not that he'll see this - I won't let him). I got him a Where's Wally onesie and he has not taken it off since I have given it to him. Yep, I'm a fab daughter.

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment