Thursday 20 June 2013

Wishlist - 20th June


Wish list time! God, if someone famous wants to adopt me and encourage my awful spending I would be incredibly appreciative. That isn't going to happen, so I'll just show you my wish list instead.

Cambridge Satchel Company satchel in Oxblood: I have been looking for a new bag for uni for about 4 months now since the long strap on my Zara basket shopper has broken. I found a bag I loved in Zara (it was £50 and not even leather!) but was too expensive and I didn't get it and now it is sold out everywhere and I will never get it so I have continued to look again. At the moment I am loving the Cambridge Satchel Company satchels and I really want to get one that has RBT embossed on it. It would make my life! This oxblood colour has just been released and it is lovely! However, my italian leather satchel that I have at the moment is a very similar colour so I don't know if I'd go towards the black instead (at this moment in time I think I would). I would definitely get the 15'' though - it needs to be big enough for note books and my laptop next year. I think I need a job first....

Hunter Original Adjustable Wellies: It is about 3 weeks until T in the Park. I'm so excited! Considering that it is in Scotland, I am investing in a good pair of wellies this time round. I have had awful wellies that don't fit properly for festivals the past couple of years and I am not doing it this year (especially because I am doing an extra day because I'm coming so far!). I tried them on in Office and they fitted and were so comfy. Okay, the buckle didn't do up but undone they were so comfy. I think I'm just going to get them in the flat black but I don't know if I want the gloss! Oh, T is costing a fortune.

H&M Blouse and Maxi Skirt: H&M have released a new 'Glam Nouveau' collection and I am in love with all of it! Why does it only go up to a size 16. No matter how much I am in the gym this next week, I will not get down to a size 16 by the time this collection sells out. I have been looking for a wide sleeve blouse for as long as I can remember and it looks so gorgeous with this long pleated maxi skirt. Oh, H&M, why do you do this to me?

ASOS Blouse With Oversized Drape Collar And Wrap: I was wasting time on ASOS and came across this top and fell in love. I love the style and, although I don't like the colour that much, I actually think I will order this. It's so cute. Oh dear...that's my eBay earnings gone!

ASOS Ears Boyfriend Watch: I have the cat ear watch from last year that I absolutely love. Now ASOS have released this boyfriend style one and I want it too! I have a silver boyfriend watch that my sister got me and I wear it so often. I was thinking about upgrading it soon (it's looking a bit worse for wear) and this is so lovely. I shouldn't...but that doesn't stop me wanting!

FEND CROSS TRIM 2 PART SANDALS: These sandals have been put in the Topshop sale and they are super cute. They aren't toe posts (which I can find incredibly uncomfortable) and they are real leather. At only £25, they are a pretty good price and if I don't buy anything from this list (although I need the wellies) I might actually have to pick these up. Oh woe is me.

So that's it! I think I'll have to put some more of my wardrobe on eBay. I can make this work......

Rachael xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the bag, nice post
    -Megan x
    Blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete