Saturday 8 June 2013

Playlist #1

Hi guys! On a whim I felt like creating a playlist of songs I am listening to like mad at the moment. Oh, how the mind works when it has much more important things to do (like maybe do some learning for my theory test - I have my first driving lesson tomorrow! Okay, that isn't exciting for a 19 year old who should have passed by now but I am excited/nauseous anyway). Yes, so here is a playlist. I may make some more depending on my mood and if I actually keep up to date with music.

Anyway.... enjoy!



Chocolate - The 1975
I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop
Let Her Go - Passenger
Anna Sun - Walk The Moon
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Sex - The 1975
Panic Cord - Gabrielle Aplin
Get Lucky - Daft Punk & Pharrell Williams
Hold Me - Tom Odell
Boomerang - Miniature Tigers
Radioactive (The Dirty Tees Mix) - Imagine Dragons
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Punching In A Dream - The Naked and Famous
The CIty - The 1975
Six String Soldier - Joe Brooks
Recover - CHVRCHES
Hear Me - Imagine Dragons
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
Each Coming Night - Iron and Wine

Yes, I am aware that the majority of these songs are quite old and some people will be totally over them but I am still loving them at the moment! I was way too close to putting a bit of The Backstreet Boys on  here - Backstreet's back alright?

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment