Friday 7 June 2013

Wishlist - 7th June 2013


I'm back with another wish list. I'm currently emptying out my wardrobe to get rid of the various offensive items that have become tennants in drawers that I don't even open any more. It's not quite going to plan - I've gotten rid of about 2 bags worth. It's not enough.



Topshop lipstick in Screen Siren - I have wanted a Topshop lipstick for so long. I've heard they are super good quality and this colour is just gorgeous! Maybe if I get a job soon I can put £8 towards another new lipstick (I really don't need another lipstick).

Matalan pink gingham cropped trousers -  I have the older, shorter version of these trousers from a couple of years ago. I really want this slightly longer pair in multiple colours....I really shouldn't.

Dorothy Perkins ink neopreen skirt - I have a thing about midi skirts right now. I really want a navy midi skirt (and a black one but I want a navy one more) and I really love the pleats in this one. Sure, it's neoprene and I hate scuba fabric and it is £22 but with a pair of heels and a white shirt it'll look so sweet. I want...a lot.

River Island cream leather colour block slouch bag - I need a new bag for uni next year and I am loving the winged bags at the moment (I really just want a Celine bag). This one is a fab price at £45 for a leather bag but I cannot tell how big it is. I'll just have to hunt it down.

L'Oreal Wild Ombres 3 -  Okay, maybe I don't want this but I really want to ombre my hair right now. I think I'd actually get it done professionally because it is so easy for ombre to be done wrong. I'm not sure I have the guts to do it though. I wish.

Oh, I wish I had a job. Please can someone hire me?! Thanks!

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment