Saturday 22 June 2013

Florida - April 2013

At the moment all I seem to hear about is holidays. People are going on holidays or coming back from holidays or moaning that they aren't going on holiday. My Mum and sister are trying to book something for us in August and it reminded me that I went to Florida in April and didn't post any pictures! It was not a relaxing holiday - I was either shopping, revising, writing my lab report or at a theme park but it was fab! Here are some of the photos!












 


This is probably one of my favourite photos from Busch Gardens. The squirrel was just looking over the whole of the safari park from it's rock (which looks like the one from The Lion King!). I could just imagine it thinking 'man, I really don't want to get stuck in there do I?' considering it was full of rhinos and elephants and gazelles. 


As you can see I visited Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure (with Harry Potter land!) and Busch Gardens. I didn't get too many other photos unfortunately. As I said, I was doing a lot of work (and watching New Girl...). Well the work paid off at least - I got 95% on the lab report and 85% in the test the week I got back. 

At the moment we are looking at going to Majorca, Spain or Malta. At least they all have beaches and lovely towns to visit. I'd happily visit Barcelona or Palma again! A girl can hope!

Rachael xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment