Friday 14 June 2013

You and me could go oh so famously you know (OOTD)




Blazer - River Island (3 years ago)
Blouse - Primark
Scarf - Matalan (last year)
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Topshop (last year)
Phone case - Marc by Marc Jacobs

So here is my first outfit of the day post! I need to get a tripod so I can take a proper picture of my outfit but this is what you are getting I'm afraid. I haven't worn this blazer in so long and I've missed it. It is so obnoxiously pink that it is fabulous and I don't care that it is ponte (which I hate).

I've just paired it with an £8 Primark blouse with really cute sleeves (not pictured) and collar detailing. I usually wear it with more formal skirts but I thought I'd pair it with some jeans for once.

I recently bought these jeans from Dorothy Perkins - the Eden super skinny capris. I don't usually go for capri jeans and just roll up regular legs. However, I had a voucher that was running out and decided to get the shorter leg anyway. They really do have a skinny leg and are super comfy. I might have to get the Eden jeggings rather than Bailey jeans again.

I've worn this scarf once - I only bought it because it was pretty and I had a discount on it. I really should wear it more often, it is super cute. I have had these shoes for over a year and a half now and they are still going. Sure, they are scuffed and worn through but they still look great. They are super comfy and fit perfectly. I wish Topshop still made them (and of course they don't!).

So, that's my outfit today. The lyrics are from Joe Brook's song 'Six String Soldier' and I have a bit of an obsession with it right now. Listen to it - now!

Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment