Sunday 30 June 2013

OOTD // In my fantasy we're running wild

Dress - River Island (here)
Shirt - Matalan (2 years ago)
Scarf - River Island (2 years ago)



How hot has it been today? I went out for lunch with my mum and sister and couldn't even put a jacket on - I had to shove on a shirt. It is blowing my mind. I just hope the weather is a bit like this in 2 weeks time for T. Sure, it would be a waste of money considering I have just spent £70 on a pair of Hunters but it's all festival fashion right?

So yeah, I went out for lunch and used it as an excuse to wear my new dress. It has the lovely oversized cropped layer and a huge (almost thigh high) split on one side. I just paired it with the shirt, scarf and converse and that's it. Simples. 

I have been spending a lot of time reading Pride and Prejudice recently. I started it months ago but after about 10 chapters read another 5 books before starting to read it again. Now I only have about 100 pages left and I just want a Mr. Darcy for myself. Money, manners and gorgeousness? Yes please. I think I'll just have to deal with watching The White Queen this evening and staring at Max Irons instead to distract myself. Now I'm so close to finishing I have no clue what I'll read next. Have any suggestions? Feel free to comment below!

Rachael xoxo

p.s. Wild by Jessie J has been in my head for a couple of days. I'm not usually a fan but I really like her new song. What?

3 comments: