Wednesday 26 June 2013

OOTD // And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun





T-shirt - Wal-Mart
Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Primark

Today is a lazy day. Katy came round and we watched a couple of soppy films (e.g. Like Crazy and The Last Song). Now she has left me and I am still watching horridiously soppy films and will probably continue to do so into the evening.

I got this t-shirt whilst I was in America at my local Wal-Mart. It was about $10 and I only got it so my Dad couldn't. I got it a few sizes too big to wear as a dress in the summer but I just tucked it into my jeans today. I don't care.

I love these jeggings - they are really comfy.

I love this necklace! It was only £4 and I get so many compliments on it. You just can't stop me wearing my spiky jewellery.

That's it!

Rachael xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the tee, i'm a huge pink floyd fan :) cute blog, following! x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete